We’re always adding new content on the website, so do take a fresh look from time to time.
Additions in recent months include:
- news about the Society’s latest publication – St Albans’ architect: Percival Blow – by Patricia Broad, Sue Mann and Jon Mein;
- ‘Clock Tower Curios’ by Caroline Howkins comprising intriguing facts about the belfry;
- Isobel Thompson’s report on our recent conference: ‘Verulamium: the life and death of a Roman city’;
- Recent acquisitions to the Library, including the latest Pevsner guide to the architecture of Hertfordshire; and
- a new film about the interior of the Clock Tower.